Old October 5th 03, 05:48 PM
K5VSE

Default G-133F question

Hi to all,
Anyone got any info on a Collins converted 51S1 for airborne use by
surveillance aircraft. It was done by an outfit known as LTV I think. It is
in a rack mount with locking handles. A few extra controls added in
different shapes so that they could be identified in the dark...

So far, that is all I can find about this receiver.

Any help appreciated
Thanks to all responses

--
Mike-K5VSE
Formerly WB6VSE, senior tech, amateur division, SBE/Linear Systems,