Old October 7th 03, 07:45 AM
Ronny Julian

Default FS Shack Cleaning Mode 1 List of tubes

Tubes for sale list.

GE 5894A VHF COMM tube $15
National Union 5U4G $3

The following are $1.00 Each plus shipping (if we can meet at L'ville
hamfest or elsewhere no shipping)
6HB7
6GH8A
6DT6
6JC6A
6AQ5A
6CL6
6KE8
1R5
6CG8A
6JH6
12AF6
6HZ6
6X9 ECF200 Amperex
6680 GE
6MD8 Qty 2 GE
31LZ6
6146 RCA
6293 RCA
6DQ6B/6DW6 SYLVANIA

I know not too much about tubes so have a laugh if I have included some of
your favorite BB gun targets.
but I have found that a buck to get an old set going again can be priceless.

Please email direct to and let me know if you want one,
three or all at a deal!

Thanks for reading this.