RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Gonset 100 HF transmitter... (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/3861-fs-gonset-100-hf-transmitter.html)

Mike October 9th 03 02:33 AM

FS: Gonset 100 HF transmitter...

FS: Gonset GSB-100 HF transmitter with manual. This was estate stuff and
it hasn't been fired up. It is complete, appears to be unmodified and the
front panel is about a 8.5-9 out of 10. $110.

K3HVG October 10th 03 01:23 PM

Mike, I'd be interested, assuming you still have it. The price is OK. What I
need is the cabinet for mine. Where are you located? I'm curious as to what
the shipping would be to ZIP 21770 (MD)? Thanks.

de Jeep/K3HVG