Old October 9th 03, 02:33 AM
Mike

Default FS: Gonset 100 HF transmitter...

FS: Gonset GSB-100 HF transmitter with manual. This was estate stuff and
it hasn't been fired up. It is complete, appears to be unmodified and the
front panel is about a 8.5-9 out of 10. $110.

Old October 10th 03, 01:23 PM
K3HVG

Mike, I'd be interested, assuming you still have it. The price is OK. What I
need is the cabinet for mine. Where are you located? I'm curious as to what
the shipping would be to ZIP 21770 (MD)? Thanks.

de Jeep/K3HVG