Old October 9th 03, 06:52 AM
Keith

Default Johnson 6n2 Transmitter Mods

I have a need to add FM to this Transmitter. I have a 6n2 VFO and the
manual say a FM can be added. But I need a FM VFO.
Hallicrafters has a HT-18, but that is for HF only. Not 6 and/or 2 meters.
Does anybody know if an VFO exists for 6 and/or 2 meters, that I can hookup
to this Transmitter.
I also, have a Ranger II, to supply the voltages and modulation.

Also, the 6n2 VFO frequency ranges is as follows.
2 meters = 8.0000 thru 8.2222 Mhz
6 meters = 8.3333 thru 8.8333 Mhz

Thanks in advance.
Keith