Old October 10th 03, 03:10 PM
AA5JJ

Default 1N1239 Solid State replacement for 5R4 tube

1N1239 Solid State replacement for 5R4 tube

Can anyone tell me exactly what these replacement plugs have in them and a
schmatic so I can make some for myself I have the plugs to use but need the
rest of the info to bulid them.

Thanks Wayne AA5JJ

please reply to

---