Old October 11th 03, 09:34 PM
Space Charge

Default "Build Your Own Crates" website?

Does anyone know of a website/ftp/anything on the Net that instructs
you in how to build your own shipping/transport crates? Looking
forward to the possible day when I might have to crate up my
boatanchors for moving, I was in sticker shock when I got a quote from
my local crater. (This guy's kid is going to Yale.)

I have the woodworking tools, and could probably learn to do it pretty
fast. But there just doesn't seem to be a site out there with a
"how-to" on this subject. Used several search engines, too.

Thanks to the group in advance,

Lin/KJ6EF

For email responses, remove "nospam_".