Old October 18th 03, 07:55 PM
Jim

Default telex ProCom 200

Looking for wiring diagram / info for a telex ProCom 200 headset. Pn
63770-000

Thanks,
Jim
WA8SDF
Old October 19th 03, 02:34 AM
Wayne

Jim wrote:

Looking for wiring diagram / info for a telex ProCom 200 headset. Pn
63770-000

Thanks,
Jim
WA8SDF

Me too.

Wayne L. Faris, KEØBZ

Old October 19th 03, 06:01 AM
David L Thompson

I have the ProCom 200 currently wired for Icom. I have the wiring diagram
somewhere in my files.
I had a problem with the small preamp circuit that uses the N type 1.5V
battery. Telex (before MFJ took over) fixed that. If you can't find one I
will dig thru my files. Let me know. I want to know how to get to the mic
element also. I had a second set and the mic element went bad and I wanted
to put a Heil element in but no one had a clue how to get to the element.
Sold it for a few bucks as the headset worked OK.
73 Dave K4JRB