Old October 22nd 03, 04:21 AM
Mark Rehorst

Default Allied SX-190 / AX-190 receiver info

You can download a ton of Allied SX/AX-190 receiver information
in a single, 2.2 MB .pdf file he

http://www.rehorst.com/mrehorst/Alli...Info-Oct02.pdf

The file includes:
Allied Radio Shack Service Manual
Allied Radio Shack Owner's Manual
Ad from CQ magazine, May 1972
Ad from Radio Shack catalog
Review from 73 magazine
NASWA review by Ed Shaw
QST magazine modifications
CQ magazine mods, March 1973, by Bruce Mackey
Bandswitch mods by John Kolb
NASWA-FRENDX mods by Ed Shaw, May 1974
Comprehensive Technical Manual by Ed Shaw
Getting Reacquainted with the SX-190 by Ed Shaw, 4/77
Allied SX-190 Revisited, by Ed Shaw, 6/82

Thanks to Bob Bachus for converting everything to .pdf format!

If anyone has cleaner copies or additional info, I'd like to add
it to my collection. Please email markatrehorst.com (replace at with,
well, you know...)

Thanks!

MR