Old October 25th 03, 06:24 AM
MCCRK

Default FS: Drake Station - Complete

I have for sale a Drake station that I bought new back in the 1970s. It
includes the following:

SPR-4 Receiver--Drake's first solid state receiver, with noise limiter and
calibrator. It is quite sensitive. It covers all the HF ham bands and inlcudes
several additional crystals that have never been installed.

T4X-B Transmitter with spare set of matched 6JB6 finals. It covers all the HF
bands and is wired to work transceive with the SPR-4, if you wish. Obviously,
it can also operate as separate transmitter and receiver.

Drake power supply and speaker are included. And I'll also inlcude a like-new
Shure microphone with the original box

You get the original manuals in good condition--no copies here.

This is a great one-owner station in fine conditiion.

It's worth every bit of the $650 price I'm asking. I'd prefer local pickup in
the Washington, D.C. metro area. Shipping and packing will raise the cost.

Steve, W3DEF