RadioBanter

-   -   Russian/soviet tube equivalence table (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4330-russian-soviet-tube-equivalence-table.html)

Claude Frantz October 27th 03 08:54 AM

Russian/soviet tube equivalence table

Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?

iga October 27th 03 01:11 PM

Hi !
Try here : http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop/referenc.htm
Best regards,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

Jiri Placek October 28th 03 12:56 AM

Claude Frantz wrote in message ...
Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?

Claude-

"Das Grosse Roehren Taschenbuch Teil 1 and Teil 2" by Wilhelm Beier
has a chapter "Sowjetische Sende- und Empfangsroehren" in the Part 1
with all data, pinouts, and equivalents. A reprint of this 1965
handbook was published in 1998 by Franzis' (www.franzis.de) and it may
be still sold by BOL (www.bol.de).

Good luck.

Jiri Placek
Boyertown, PA

Ned Carlson October 28th 03 01:40 AM

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:54:25 +0100, Claude Frantz wrote:

Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?

If you go here, you can type in Cyrillic as well as Latin
characters to look up Russian tubes, so you can see how close
the alleged equivalents to Western types really are.
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/tubesearch.php

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL USA
www.triodeelectronics.com

Tom Bavis October 28th 03 01:54 AM

and he http://www.next-power.net/next-tube/datasheets.php3