Old October 27th 03, 08:54 AM
Claude Frantz

Default Russian/soviet tube equivalence table

Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?
Old October 27th 03, 01:11 PM
iga

Hi !
Try here : http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop/referenc.htm
Best regards,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

Old October 28th 03, 12:56 AM
Jiri Placek

Claude Frantz wrote in message ...
Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?

Claude-

"Das Grosse Roehren Taschenbuch Teil 1 and Teil 2" by Wilhelm Beier
has a chapter "Sowjetische Sende- und Empfangsroehren" in the Part 1
with all data, pinouts, and equivalents. A reprint of this 1965
handbook was published in 1998 by Franzis' (www.franzis.de) and it may
be still sold by BOL (www.bol.de).

Good luck.

Jiri Placek
Boyertown, PA

Old October 28th 03, 01:40 AM
Ned Carlson

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:54:25 +0100, Claude Frantz wrote:

Where can I find a table showing the equivalence between russian
(soviet ?) tube codes and american and european tube codes ?

If you go here, you can type in Cyrillic as well as Latin
characters to look up Russian tubes, so you can see how close
the alleged equivalents to Western types really are.
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/tubesearch.php

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL USA
www.triodeelectronics.com

Old October 28th 03, 01:54 AM
Tom Bavis

and he http://www.next-power.net/next-tube/datasheets.php3
Old October 28th 03, 01:54 AM
Tom Bavis

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:11:23 +0100, "iga" wrote:

Hi !
Try here : http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop/referenc.htm
Best regards,

--
Igor
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop

and he http://www.next-power.net/next-tube/datasheets.php3

Can you figure out this antenna? Richard Antenna 16 March 1st 04 01:51 AM
Tube Tester AA5JJ Boatanchors 2 October 11th 03 10:50 AM
Vacuum tube technical question Argus Boatanchors 14 September 23rd 03 04:21 AM
Vacuum tube technical question Argus Boatanchors 0 September 20th 03 02:13 PM
102-E Western Electric Tube info needed Jim Rayburn Boatanchors 0 August 20th 03 05:15 PM