Old October 29th 03, 02:51 AM

Default Need help finding Swan VFO vernier/knobs

Hi Guys,
I have an old HW-100 that I would like to do the Swan vernier mod to. I
need to find a Swan VFO vernier with the skirt and knob for this. Anyone
have a junker 350 or maybe an old 1011-D? I prefer to buy just the parts I
need since the rest of the junker radio would just go in the trash. Any help
appreciated.

Mark W4UDX