Old October 30th 03, 12:48 PM
Michael Crestohl

Default FS: Beautiful Collins KWM-1 Station

Hi everyone:

I would like to offer one of my KWM-1s to this group of Boatanchors
enthusiasts first before listing it you-know-where! I listed it here
a month ago and somebody wanted it but the deal never materialized so
here it is again.

It is a fairly early model, serial number 2XX but in outstanding
cosmetic and electrical condition; all original! There are no
scratches or marks on the front or top panels. The most noticeable
cosmetic defect is on the bandswitch plug-in module. Some of the
numbers on the right side are worn down a bit. I replaced some of the
"Black Beauty" capacitors because they were below their specified
rating. Otherwise it is totally original. It is presently on the
air.

It is a very nice radio and has been in my collection for several
years. I acquired it from the original owner. It comes with the
516E1 12 V DC power supply, power cable with custom power plug and a
copy of the manual.

I am asking $1,200.00 for the station as described above. Shipping
(in two packages) is extra and depends on where the buyer is and the
level of service desired. I will ship worldwide.

If interested please reply by e-mail.

73,

Michael Crestohl,