Old November 3rd 03, 12:36 AM
Larry Johnson

Default FS: Chassis for Heath VF-1 VFO

FS: From a local ham's estate sale: The Chassis for a Heathkit VF-1 VFO.
A few of the parts have been mounted, like the coil, tube sockets,
some caps, resistors, grommets, trimmer cap, keying jack, etc., but
that's about all! I hate to throw it out if someone might actually need
it. $2.50 plus postage. Otherwise, off to the dupmster.

Old November 3rd 03, 12:40 AM
--exray--

Larry Johnson wrote:
FS: From a local ham's estate sale: The Chassis for a Heathkit VF-1 VFO.
A few of the parts have been mounted, like the coil, tube sockets, some
caps, resistors, grommets, trimmer cap, keying jack, etc., but that's
about all! I hate to throw it out if someone might actually need it.
$2.50 plus postage. Otherwise, off to the dupmster.

I'll take it.
-Bill WX4A
exray at caribe.net

Old November 3rd 03, 01:59 AM
Phil Witt

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:36:05 GMT, Larry Johnson
wrote:

FS: From a local ham's estate sale: The Chassis for a Heathkit VF-1 VFO.
A few of the parts have been mounted, like the coil, tube sockets,
some caps, resistors, grommets, trimmer cap, keying jack, etc., but
that's about all! I hate to throw it out if someone might actually need
it. $2.50 plus postage. Otherwise, off to the dupmster.

I'll take ten of them.