Old November 7th 03, 01:40 PM
K5DH

Default Anyone have mid 1960s Spiegel catalogs? (radio history research project)

Do any of you fine folks have any mid 1960s Spiegel
catalogs at your disposal? I'm doing some research
for the Raytheon/Apelco/Webster CB Radio Museum web
site. I know that Spiegel sold those radios 'cuz I
have a couple in the collection that came with some
Spiegel documentation. I'd like to get scans of the
catalog pages that show the radios. Any help?

73,
Dean K5DH

Raytheon/Apelco/Webster CB Radio Museum web site:
http://www.qsl.net/k5dh