Old November 17th 03, 10:09 PM
Roger Halstead

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:41:07 -0800, "Dave Ragsdale"
wrote:

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Roger Halstead" wrote in message

Look more closely at the area between the tuning dials. It appears to
be a solid rust cover. There are also paint strips at various points
on the chassis which "to me" appear to be covering corrosion.

No, the chassis is very clean and original. It's not been cleaned up at all
(see the original chassis ink stamps?)

You're right.
I didn't see those until after I had posted the previous message.

I'm still not sure what those gray stripes were. They could be real,
or they could be artifacts, or poor touch up on the image.

Bidding ended on the 11th without reaching the reserve. There was an
HT-33A on there this past week that didn't reach reserve either.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)
- that brown stain is grease dripped
off of the shaft above it.

Dave