RadioBanter

-   -   FS 10 meter Transceiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/4562-fs-10-meter-transceiver.html)

Charlie Hugg November 9th 03 09:04 PM

FS 10 meter Transceiver

Ten Meters in Open again. I have for sale a SBE Sidebander II, Model
121CB/T, 23 Channel Transceiver
that has been converted to the 10 Meter Ham Band. It covers 28.510 to
28.800. It has a Clarifier that provides for coverage in between channels.
This rig runs 12 Watts PEP. It works on LSB and USB and AM. It comes with
the original SBE hand Mic, the Mobile Mounting Bracket, the Power Cord. It
has an effective Noise Blanker. The transceiver looks and works great.
Price is $25 and I plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Collins, Signal/One & Drake