Old November 9th 03, 10:04 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS 10 meter Transceiver

Ten Meters in Open again. I have for sale a SBE Sidebander II, Model
121CB/T, 23 Channel Transceiver
that has been converted to the 10 Meter Ham Band. It covers 28.510 to
28.800. It has a Clarifier that provides for coverage in between channels.
This rig runs 12 Watts PEP. It works on LSB and USB and AM. It comes with
the original SBE hand Mic, the Mobile Mounting Bracket, the Power Cord. It
has an effective Noise Blanker. The transceiver looks and works great.
Price is $25 and I plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Collins, Signal/One & Drake

10 meter ant impedance at 15 meter PDRUNEN Antenna 5 March 31st 04 05:39 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
FS: Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver (Tube Final) Dave Hollander Boatanchors 2 October 10th 03 10:13 PM
FS: Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver (Tube Final) Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 October 10th 03 02:20 PM
For Sale: Drake ML-2 Marker Luxury 2 Meter Transceiver Dave Hollander Boatanchors 2 August 11th 03 01:41 AM