Old November 12th 03, 02:39 PM
ROBMURR

Default Hallicrafters s-120 Schematic needed..

I have seen the one on BAMA site but it too small to be
readable. Anyone have one? This set was working
but not sounding too good until I cleaned it...now it
is not working. I see someone has changed the filter
cap, changed a few caps underneath, changed the
speaker. They also did some weird changes to the
50c5 tube socket so I want to at least return it to
stock condition.
Old November 12th 03, 04:26 PM
- - Bill - -

ROBMURR wrote:
I have seen the one on BAMA site but it too small to be
readable. Anyone have one? This set was working
but not sounding too good until I cleaned it...now it
is not working. I see someone has changed the filter
cap, changed a few caps underneath, changed the
speaker. They also did some weird changes to the
50c5 tube socket so I want to at least return it to
stock condition.

You can't zoom in on it?
If you'd like I'll convert it and send you a copy in .gif Just let me know.
-Bill
exray at coqui.net

Old November 12th 03, 11:46 PM
ROBMURR

Yes please send it if you could!
Thanks. I cant even get to the Bama
site now. I did find one on Nostalgia
air, but it still is too unreadable to
be of much use. Any help appreciated.
Rob

Old November 12th 03, 11:54 PM
- - Bill - -

ROBMURR wrote:
Yes please send it if you could!
Thanks. I cant even get to the Bama
site now. I did find one on Nostalgia
air, but it still is too unreadable to
be of much use. Any help appreciated.
Rob

Sent.

-Bill

Old November 13th 03, 03:34 AM
ROBMURR

Thanks Bill! I can read that one!

Old November 13th 03, 03:46 AM
- - Bill - -

ROBMURR wrote:
Thanks Bill! I can read that one!

Glad it helps and GL with the radio.

FWIW, if you're not getting good results with the 'browser' version of
djvu, try the actual program with all the features. I think they have
stopped distributing it for free but you can download it at
http://www.tuberadio.it/utils.htm

73,
Bill