Old November 14th 03, 03:18 AM
James KG4PBI

Default Need Lafayette Schematic HE-40 & TE-22/23

Hi,

I have found a few Lafayette items that I am trying to restore, and put to
use. All of them seem to have some mods done in the power sections, and I
would like to get them as original as possiable, and running again.

Need Schematic for HE-40 SWL Receiver
TE-22 & 23 one is an RF Gen. and The
other is a AF Gen.

Thanks and 73 James KG4PBI