Old November 14th 03, 07:11 AM
ed sharpe

Default looking to purchase westinghouse televox industrial control chassis

looking to purchase westinghouse televox industrial control chassis
boatanchor!

this unit has 3 tubes a bunch of control relays ( lots of relays. also
want any documentation or schematics

reply off list to the mai address in this message or to
be sure to put a bunch of *** in the header so I will see
it amonst all the listserv stuff and spam we get at the uswest.net
address!

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301