Old November 28th 03, 08:59 PM
Roy

Default What Happened to Boatanchor Classifeds ??

Anyone know what happened to the web site: Boatanchor Classifeds ??
The site is still up but all of their ads are gone ??

The URL is:
http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-...s&query=browse
Old November 28th 03, 09:43 PM
AF Four Kilo

There is nothing wrong with it.
All of the ads are there as far as I can see!

Old November 29th 03, 03:12 AM
Panzer240

(Roy) wrote in
om:

http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-...h_and_display_
db_button=on&results_format=headlines&query=browse

Working for me 2

--
Panzer

Old November 29th 03, 05:26 AM
Edward Knobloch

Hi,

Using a Mozilla browser, I get a blank page.

Using I.E. 6 browser, I get a normal display.
I love that Johnson "panel meter" image in the upper left corner).

73,
Ed Knobloch

Old December 1st 03, 03:16 AM
Roy

(Roy) wrote in message . com...
Anyone know what happened to the web site: Boatanchor Classifeds ??
The site is still up but all of their ads are gone ??

The URL is:
http://www.dealamerica.com/deal/cgi-...s&query=browse

Well, I figured out my problem. I use Norton Personal Firewall and I
had turned on "Ad Blocking". For some reason it blocked all of the
listings on just Boatanchor Classifieds. I guess it is called "Ad
Blocking" and that's what it did. Duuuh !