Old December 8th 03, 10:53 PM
Dale Parfitt

Default Spun Aluminum Dial Inlays

Is anyone aware of a source other than the guy selling 4 line, Collins etc
inlays on EBay- and Surplus Sales of NB?
I require a 1" inlay- unobtanium to date.

Tnx,

Dale W4PO

Old December 13th 03, 05:01 PM
k3hvg

I'm assuming you're referring to Charlie Talbot's inlays. What I've done is
use his and have my shop punch the required (smaller) diameter for whatever I
need. Most good machine shops have punch dies in various sizes.