Old December 15th 03, 02:24 AM
Mel Kowal

Default Tube Tester

In the process of cleaning out my storage room I encountered a Hickock
Model 534B Tube Tester and a Triumph Model 830 Wobbulator Oscilloscope
that originally were surplused from my old Navy days, circa 1954. Last
I used them, many years ago, they both were in working order.

I have no interest in these items and would like to find them a happy
home. They should belong to someone who would appreciate them.

Has anyone a suggestion? Please reply off list.
Mel

Small Screw for TV-7 Tube tester Hockeyguy Boatanchors 0 October 15th 03 01:20 AM
Tube Tester AA5JJ Boatanchors 2 October 11th 03 10:50 AM
Tube Tester AA5JJ Boatanchors 0 October 11th 03 08:46 AM
WTB: Jackson 648-1T Tube Tester Paper Jim Cross Boatanchors 0 October 10th 03 11:22 PM
WTB: Jackson 648-1T Tube Tester Paper Jim Cross Boatanchors 0 October 10th 03 11:22 PM