Old December 20th 03, 03:31 PM
Lee

Default For Sale Collins 618T3B etc

Hello Folks
What I have is a 618T3B 100hz steps cradle with shock mount 400hz inverter
later model, remote control from 1 kHz version and URM-157 test set and
couple of manuals including parts guide.
The 618T3B is late production in very good condition late 70's.
I want to sell complete and will not separate and selling, due to plans for
moving and can't take it with me. I'm in Australia.

US$600.00 obo

Leroy.

Old September 14th 11, 02:17 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hello Folks
What I have is a 618T3B 100hz steps cradle with shock mount 400hz inverter
later model, remote control from 1 kHz version and URM-157 test set and
couple of manuals including parts guide.
The 618T3B is late production in very good condition late 70's.
I want to sell complete and will not separate and selling, due to plans for
moving and can't take it with me. I'm in Australia.

US$600.00 obo

Leroy.
Hi Leroy,

I'm interested on your goods (both the 618T3B and the URM-157 test set). Could you please tell me how much is the shipping cost to Italy?
Is the URM-157 test set complete with the connection cables?

thanks

Giancarlo