Old December 24th 03, 10:49 PM
Biz WDØHCO

Default Introducing Rapi-MORSE

WDØHCO's Rapi-MORSE

The World's first interactive Morse code table.

With Rapi-MORSE, anyone can decode Morse code messages by ear within 20 to
30 seconds after starting the program. You don't need to know the Morse
code.

That's Right! It's not a TYPO! 20 to 30 SECONDS after starting this program!

You can also use this program with you favorite Morse code teaching program
to quickly learn the Morse code and quickly pass that FCC Ham Morse code
test. Many students report 50% to 75% improvements in code character
retention than just memorizing the code using a Morse tutoring program
alone.

How does Rapi-Morse work?

Simple, by doing what scientific research show us the human brain is good
at.

Manipulating Objects and embedding them within a Geographic Space.

Furthermore, the use of Internationally recognized standard Traffic Light
colors... RED YELLOW GREEN will quickly and easily differentiate between
DOTS and DASHES.

But the best part is that this program is FREE and gladly given to anyone
with an interest in learning or using the Morse Code.

It comes in two versions:

This one for all Windows Computers:
Rapi-MORSE.exe

This version for all Mac Computers:
Rapi-MORSE

Rapi-MORSE is freeware and was invented and written by Biz Wichy WDØHCO

Get it at:

http://users.ev1.net/~wd0hco/

Old December 25th 03, 01:56 AM
Ron Lawrence

Has anyone tried this before I take a chance of
killing my PC with a virus?

Ron

Old December 25th 03, 03:05 PM
Packrat

"Ron Lawrence" wrote in message
. ..
Has anyone tried this before I take a chance of
killing my PC with a virus?

Ron

Rapi-MORSE is freeware and was invented and written by Biz Wichy WDØHCO

Get it at:

http://users.ev1.net/~wd0hco/

If it has a virus, then my system is not picking it up. Before running, I put then in my
special
download directory and ran NAV 12-24-03 definitions against both versions.
Nothing to report, FWIW. If you decide to install this, make sure no other windows
programs
are running.

HTH

- pack

Old December 25th 03, 04:24 PM
Martin

"Biz WDØHCO" wrote in message
WDØHCO's Rapi-MORSE

The World's first interactive Morse code table.

snip

Can't hear any sounds. All other programs involvng sounds seem to be
working ok. Any ideas?

Marty K1FHR

Old December 25th 03, 05:07 PM
Albert Dente

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:49:16 -0600, Biz WDØHCO wrote:

You can also use this program with you favorite Morse code teaching program
to quickly learn the Morse code and quickly pass that FCC Ham Morse code
test.

Yeah - but better do it quick while they still have them!