Old January 23rd 04, 10:09 PM
Joe Bento

The Basic Electronics Vol 1 was the bible of information when I was in
the Navy. I still refer to my copy from time to time. Highly
recommended for anyone who doesn't have a copy. It contains all vacuum
tube and transistor theory along with formulas you would ever need for
working with vintage electronics. Also has log tables in the back in
case you misplace your scientific calculator. :-)

Joe, N6DGY
www.kirtland.com for e-mail

Al Schapira wrote:
For sale: Old Navy electronics training manuals. All softcover.
Shipping within the continental US is INCLUDED in the price.
$10 each, or $40 for all 5 books. Check or M.O accepted.

2. NAVPERS 10087-C "Basic Electronics Vol 1", 1980, 566 pgs, 8" x 10
1/4", like new. $10 shipped