Old January 29th 04, 06:33 AM
AE4EN

Default FS: Globe King Test Cables

I have a set extension cables that I'm not going to need anymore that
will aid in troubleshooting those intermintant high voltage problems
sometimes seen in Globe King 500's. It seems like they will work on
400's also. These cables are used to pull a deck(s) out of the cabinet
and put it under a load to troubleshoot. They can also be used as
extra long cables normally used to operate. The main cable hooks all 3
decks together and has a 6 pin octal RF deck connector, a 5 pin octal
modulator deck connector and a 6 pin octal power supply connector.
There are also 2 high voltage cables with the 4 correct female high
voltage connectors used. And for models with a keying circuit (500B
and C maybe A?), the correct 4 pin connectors made up in a 3 foot
cable. Now the ugly stuff. These cables have been used suscessfully,
however...Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for any accidental
death or injury resulting from use of these cables. They are extremely
dangerous to use. Please let someone qualified work on the 1600 to
1700 VDC that floats around the backside of your Globe King! For
prolonged normal use, I highly recommend making the high voltage leads
shorter. $25 shipped, prefer paypal, US only. Please respond via
e-mail. 73, JP
Old January 30th 04, 05:50 AM
AE4EN

The cables have been sold. Thank you for the inquiries and comments. 73, JP