Old February 3rd 04, 06:16 PM
adam

Maybe Janet and Michael are really the SAME person????

Adam--KC7DVF

Old February 3rd 04, 07:24 PM
Jeffrey D Angus

DaveW wrote:
I DID catch that but I missed the tit shot.

For those of you that missed it...
http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Also, TiVi reports that the "tit shot" was the most heavily
replayed sequence EVER in the history of TiVo. Go figure...

Jeff

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"

Old February 3rd 04, 09:35 PM
John Stewart

Roger D Johnson wrote:

Isn't America wonderful! You can broadcast several hours of
a violent game but show a couple of seconds of a bare breast
and the prudes go ballistic! I wish FCC chairman Powell would
get as upset about the illegal CB mess that they created.

73, Roger
--
Remove tilde (~) in e-mail address to reply
Remember the USS Liberty (AGTR-5)

Janet was in Playboy mag a while ago.
I sure wouldn't chuck her out of the sack for cold feet.

Cheers, John Stewart

Old February 3rd 04, 11:49 PM
William Sommerwerck

I thought it was as Pepsi bottle cap...

"The taste of a new generation..."
Old February 4th 04, 04:29 AM
Hagstar

Hemorrhoid Llyod wrote:

Love it or leave it!

Profound, Lloyd- wow. It's folks like you that make me proud to be an
American- people who really understand the complexity, depth, and
diversity of opinion that make the USA great. It brings a tear to my eye
how proudly you shoulder the burden of being an informed American,
educated in our history and politics. Thanks for sharing, and adding SO
meaningfully to Mark's comments.

John H.

Old February 4th 04, 04:58 AM
Brenda Ann

"Hagstar" wrote in message ...
Hemorrhoid Llyod wrote:

Love it or leave it!

Profound, Lloyd- wow. It's folks like you that make me proud to be an
American- people who really understand the complexity, depth, and
diversity of opinion that make the USA great. It brings a tear to my eye
how proudly you shoulder the burden of being an informed American,
educated in our history and politics. Thanks for sharing, and adding SO
meaningfully to Mark's comments.

He's a troll (not even the real Lloyd) from rec.radio.shortwave.. must
crosspost a lot to the boatanchors group. I kinda prefer the old radical
saying.. America, Change it or Lose it. Nowadays, it's somewhere in
between..

Old February 4th 04, 10:25 PM
Blarn E. Stone

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:07:17 -0500, Roger D Johnson
wrote:

Isn't America wonderful! You can broadcast several hours of
a violent game but show a couple of seconds of a bare breast
and the prudes go ballistic! I wish FCC chairman Powell would
get as upset about the illegal CB mess that they created.

73, Roger

Roger, she's SO ugly that it WAS obscene, not just
because of the nudity alone, but because of the disgusting
shape her 45-ish body is in, AND the fact that she was humping
a 19 year old boy.

You obviously didn't have any children watching it , you
amoral hypocrite!!

Old February 4th 04, 10:26 PM
Blar Knee Stone

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 02:43:36 GMT, "Lou deGonzague"
wrote:

It was a top cap lead for increased sensitivity!
"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
.. .

Brenda Ann wrote:
Wasn't even a BARE breast.. had one of those nipple caps on it..

What, one of those anti-vibration lead cap thingies?

Jeff

Piece of lead, shaped like the sun - so she can blame THAT
for it sagging so badly!

LOL

Old February 4th 04, 10:31 PM
Roger A. Fag

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:45:59 -0500, "Mark Oppat"
wrote:

There was a game on Sunday??? Hmm, I was in my shop fixing radios.

The whole thing about tits in the USA is stupid. In Europe they are on all
the tabloids all the time. NO BIG DEAL. When are we Americans gonna get a
grip? We have a massive problem with our government that cant get anything
right,

You also have a massive problem with syphyllis and gonhorrea, idiot!

FA: BC-611 Battery Adapter on eBay nanu Boatanchors 0 January 7th 04 05:44 PM
stupid ebay scammer ckh Boatanchors 1 January 4th 04 06:39 AM
FA - Signal/One, see Ebay for specifcs. Boatanchors 0 December 15th 03 12:58 AM
FA original BA manuals on Ebay Roger Leone Boatanchors 0 October 17th 03 06:52 PM
Almost bought a stolen? or bad listing, SX28 read email from ebay Robert Hawk Boatanchors 0 August 10th 03 07:01 AM