Old February 27th 04, 05:23 AM
Ron, KC4YOY

These units are pretty clean inside and out so would take great photos.

Let me know if you want some shots

YES, by all means.

Ron

Old February 27th 04, 06:02 AM
Jik Bombo

I've got a operating Clough-Brengle "Oscillograph", but it sure appears to
be pre-1934 vintage.

Want photos?

"Ron, KC4YOY" wrote in message
. com...
Since we were sent home from work because of the
blizzard and have been snowed in all afternoon, I decided
to use the time to work on a web page I'd been thinking
about.
It's going to be all about Clough-Brengle equipment,
both test gear and transmitters.
It's far from being finished, but there's enough there
to be looked at. Check it out here,
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/CloughBrengle.html
There's more coming soon.

73, Ron

C.R."Ron"Lawrence
Antique Radio Collector & Historian

POBox 3015
Matthews, NC 28106-3015
704-289-1166 (home)

Radio Collection Web Page,
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com
CC-AWA Web Page,
http://www.cc-awa.org

Old February 27th 04, 06:29 PM
Reed Park

"Ron, KC4YOY" wrote:

Since we were sent home from work because of the
blizzard and have been snowed in all afternoon, I decided
to use the time to work on a web page I'd been thinking
about.
It's going to be all about Clough-Brengle equipment,
both test gear and transmitters.
It's far from being finished, but there's enough there
to be looked at. Check it out here,
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/CloughBrengle.html
There's more coming soon.

73, Ron

Very nice Ron. Makes me glad you had a blizzard. Not because
misery loves company, but because we share a similar interest
in Clough Brengle equipment. If you would like some pictures
of one of their scopes, I would be very happy to photograph mine
and send them to you via e-mail.

7 3
Reed - VE1NU

--

Looking for information on Marconi SMR-3 and
Northern Electric R8119A receivers of WW 2.

ARROW Research (Avro CF-105)
Reed Park
252 Gauvin Road
Dieppe, New Brunswick
Canada E1A1M1

Amateur Radio V E 1 N U
WW II, # 19 SET user
Paraset replica builder and owner of a real one.

Web Page Help Arrow146 Antenna 8 September 7th 03 07:03 PM
Thanks for the Web Page Help. Dave Bushong Antenna 1 September 5th 03 12:32 AM