Old March 2nd 04, 11:25 PM
Bubba

Default Help needed Yaesu FT-757GX! How does the VFO knob come off?

How do you get the VFO knob to come off? Do you just pull? There is no
screw on the knob itself. The VFO knob is now so loose it's impossible
to tune so I have to get in there. Any help appreciated! TIA!
Bubba
Old March 3rd 04, 06:30 AM
Temporary Flatlander

Does the knob have a false top on it? I had one but don't remember
myself. Maybe the top pops off and then you can get to an attachment
nut. Have you tried to email Yaesu tech support about it?

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:25:30 GMT, Bubba wrote:

How do you get the VFO knob to come off? Do you just pull? There is no
screw on the knob itself. The VFO knob is now so loose it's impossible
to tune so I have to get in there. Any help appreciated! TIA!
Bubba

Use the usual techniques to reply via email.

Molon Labe!