Old March 10th 04, 02:21 AM
T.E.O

Default Want to Buy - Hickok 209A VTVM

Want to Buy - Hickok 209A VTVM

Please e-mail me.

TNX

Terry
W8EJO

Old March 8th 09, 05:29 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.E.O View Post
Want to Buy - Hickok 209A VTVM

Please e-mail me.

TNX

Terry
W8EJO

I pulled a Hickok out of my basement last night. Seems in good shape. Was from my father-in-laws estate so do not have much personal knowledge about the product. I am checking the web to determine a reasonable value. If you would like to email me directly at I will take some photos and send them to you.

Thanks,

Jay
Old December 16th 10, 02:55 AM
Junior Member