RadioBanter

-   -   WTB metal cabinet- Bud, Premier, etc... (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5764-wtb-metal-cabinet-bud-premier-etc.html)

David Austerman March 14th 04 01:42 AM

WTB metal cabinet- Bud, Premier, etc...

Looking for a standard radio or test equip metal cabinet with standard
19-inch
rack width by 10.5-inch tall front opening, and around 14.5(minimum) to
16-inch depth. Would like to find one with hinged lid. These were the
old Bud, Premier, etc, "generic" type cabinets. Does not have to be mint
condition, just all there and not banged up too badly. Let me know what
you might have. My email is . Thanks, dave austerman,
N5WNM, San Antonio, TX