Old March 14th 04, 01:42 AM
David Austerman

Default WTB metal cabinet- Bud, Premier, etc...

Looking for a standard radio or test equip metal cabinet with standard
19-inch
rack width by 10.5-inch tall front opening, and around 14.5(minimum) to
16-inch depth. Would like to find one with hinged lid. These were the
old Bud, Premier, etc, "generic" type cabinets. Does not have to be mint
condition, just all there and not banged up too badly. Let me know what
you might have. My email is . Thanks, dave austerman,
N5WNM, San Antonio, TX

FS: Original Centralab cabinet with NIB controls and shafts Al Schapira Boatanchors 2 July 25th 09 12:14 PM
Using a metal roof as a ground plane Rick Frazier Antenna 7 April 19th 04 08:24 PM
FS: Sams Photofax File Cabinet LDaniel102 Boatanchors 0 January 18th 04 05:27 PM
FS: CABINET doso Boatanchors 0 November 16th 03 10:49 PM
FS: CABINET dt Boatanchors 0 September 14th 03 03:37 PM