RadioBanter

-   -   Atlas 210x-Is it a carrier balance thing? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/5846-atlas-210x-carrier-balance-thing.html)

Moody1951 March 22nd 04 03:20 PM

Atlas 210x-Is it a carrier balance thing?

Just bought a Atlas 210x-Hooked to triband..very slow SWR. But when I key the
mike, I get a steady carrier in REC mode. Is it a carrier balance thing that
needs adjusting? Appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Reggie

Fuse19 March 23rd 04 09:39 PM

turn the mic gain down? what you do is put it in transmit and turn the mic
gain up tell i belive 14amp's than put it in recv. than key the mic you
shouldn't get any thing their tell you talk it may be Oscillating ? due to the
mic gain up to high? cant see it from here hope this helps del k9fcm