Old March 22nd 04, 03:20 PM
Moody1951

Default Atlas 210x-Is it a carrier balance thing?

Just bought a Atlas 210x-Hooked to triband..very slow SWR. But when I key the
mike, I get a steady carrier in REC mode. Is it a carrier balance thing that
needs adjusting? Appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Reggie
Old March 23rd 04, 09:39 PM
Fuse19

turn the mic gain down? what you do is put it in transmit and turn the mic
gain up tell i belive 14amp's than put it in recv. than key the mic you
shouldn't get any thing their tell you talk it may be Oscillating ? due to the
mic gain up to high? cant see it from here hope this helps del k9fcm