Old March 24th 04, 05:46 PM
Tom Dunn

Default Stancor A3831 ?

Could some please check their old catalogs and give me specs on a Stancor
A3831 transformer. A friend has a Collin AM transmitter that some one
replaced the driver transformer with the Stancor. He is having problems
and needs specs and wiring diagram of transformer. Tnx Tom WB6IQD
Old March 24th 04, 06:10 PM
exray

Tom Dunn wrote:
Could some please check their old catalogs and give me specs on a Stancor
A3831 transformer. A friend has a Collin AM transmitter that some one
replaced the driver transformer with the Stancor. He is having problems
and needs specs and wiring diagram of transformer. Tnx Tom WB6IQD

If nobody comes up with a quick answer there's an old Stancor catalog
(1948) at BAMA. It should be in there.

-Bill