Old April 3rd 04, 06:49 PM
Lou

Default Voltage Regulator Question

Some time ago, there was a discussion in here or another closely related
room of a part - UA78HG - voltage regulator - 4 pins. I had saved all
information from that chat but recently my computer had crashed and I have
lost those notes.

This part is nearly impossible to find in the US from what I can recall...
But it seems to me, someone perhaps from the UK suggested they carry all you
want of them - over there.

Can anyone recall or add to this? I am in need of at least one of these. I
may elect to buy a couple spares.

In lieu of finding this part, I'm wondering if anyone may have done some
designing to circumvent using this part, achieving the same results? I'd be
happy to hear from you. In particular, I've got 3 NRI/CONAR 320 Power
Supplies. Two of them work, one does not. While I can keep it for parts, I'd
like to maybe get it working or use it for the "prototype" to get it working
using other parts to achieve the same results. I kind of like the variable
voltage and current rating of this supply. I use the two I have "working"
very often. Aside from the unit that does not work, I'd like to know what I
can look forward to, for when one of these other units may stop working -
other than trashing them.

Feel free to reply herein or direct.

Thanks.

Lou

--

Clearing out shop, shack and house. I have a list of things for sale.
NOS/New/Used, Parts, radio accessories, etc. All are AS IS. Interested?