RadioBanter

-   -   Only 16 Hours Left to Bid - Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyser Monitor Scope (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6014-only-16-hours-left-bid-heathkit-sb-620-scanalyser-monitor-scope.html)

Will April 10th 04 01:38 AM

Only 16 Hours Left to Bid - Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyser Monitor Scope

Only one like it on Ebay. Soon to be gone!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ategory=46 71

JJ April 10th 04 02:56 AM

Will wrote:

Only one like it on Ebay. Soon to be gone!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ategory=46 71

Now be sure and spam the group with your ebay ad several more times so
we know when there is only one hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 minute
left so you might make an extra buck.

exray April 11th 04 05:18 AM

Will wrote:

Well... actually I have to thank him for drawing even more attention to my
post. As a result, the item sold for $159.28 USD. Thanks you JJ, wherever
you are ;-)

I've been looking for one of these for years. I would have bid more but
browsing Usenet takes away from my ebay browsing time and by the time I
saw the link the auction was finished.

Oh well, I didn't need to spend the money anyway.

-Bill