Old April 10th 04, 01:38 AM
Will

Default Only 16 Hours Left to Bid - Heathkit SB-620 Scanalyser Monitor Scope

Only one like it on Ebay. Soon to be gone!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ategory=46 71

Old April 10th 04, 02:56 AM
JJ

Will wrote:

Only one like it on Ebay. Soon to be gone!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ategory=46 71

Now be sure and spam the group with your ebay ad several more times so
we know when there is only one hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 minute
left so you might make an extra buck.

Old April 10th 04, 05:32 PM
David Stinson

Do shut up, JJ.
We don't need self-appointed protectors.

Old April 11th 04, 03:27 AM
Will

Well... actually I have to thank him for drawing even more attention to my
post. As a result, the item sold for $159.28 USD. Thanks you JJ, wherever
you are ;-)

Old April 11th 04, 05:18 AM
exray

Will wrote:

Well... actually I have to thank him for drawing even more attention to my
post. As a result, the item sold for $159.28 USD. Thanks you JJ, wherever
you are ;-)

I've been looking for one of these for years. I would have bid more but
browsing Usenet takes away from my ebay browsing time and by the time I
saw the link the auction was finished.

Oh well, I didn't need to spend the money anyway.

-Bill