Old April 10th 04, 04:23 PM
Ron, KC4YOY

Default "Radio Rescue" auction at Spencer meet

Mark your calendars now for the CC-AWA Spring Swap Meet
at the North Carolina Transportation Museum
"Spencer Shops" in Spencer, NC on Saturday May 8th, 2004.

As always, admission is FREE, vendor fee is only $5.

Something new we're going to add to our Saturday
Swap meets, starting at Spencer, is something that has been a popular part
of the Charlotte Conference for several years is the
end of meet "Radio Rescue" auction.
At around 10:30AM or so we will start the bidding.
Goodies that you've been carrying around and want to
get rid of, but just can't make yourself throw away,
leftover items left over from the day's meet, etc.
are welcome, as long as it's of interest to radio collectors.

If you have items that you would like to donate to the auction
with the proceeds going to the club, that would be much
appreciated too.
At the Charlotte "Radio Rescue" auction the club got about
$115 from donated items for the auction. Thanks a bunch.
Things like this go along way toward helping keep down
the rising costs of hosting Antique Radio events in the
Carolinas.

So hit the garages and basements, bring out those
projects sets you know you'll never get around to,
those junk boxes of parts, etc. and bring them to Spencer
on Saturday May 8th.

We're really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

73, Ron Lawrence, CC-AWA President

C.R."Ron"Lawrence KC4YOY
Antique Radio Collector & Historian
NCI-5445