Old April 18th 04, 06:00 PM
Jim McShane

Default FS: Transmitting Tubes

I handle tubes, but xmitter tubes are outside my normal
range. So I'd like to offer a couple tubes I've received
at good prices so they can go to someone who can put
them to good use:

(2) Eimac 4X150A - I believe these are brand new but
I don't have the original boxes. I can't test them, but I
guarantee they won't be DOA. I'll provide a full refund
if they are. $80.00 ea., or 2/$150.00.

(1) 8122 RCA - this tube came in a proper RCA 8122
box with a label from Gates Radio Co. in Quincy IL.
The tube appears to be new and unused, but I can't test
it. As with the tubes above, I'll provide a full refund if
the tube isn't full performance. The best price I've seen
is $225.00, I'd like $150.00 for it.

All prices above include shipping to any USA address.

Drop me an email if you can use any of these tubes.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Jim McShane
Need Tubes? Got a H-K Citation (Pre) Amp?
Check http://pages.prodigy.net/jimmcshane
Repro knobs for Citation gear in stock!

FS 803A Transmitting tubes, unused in original box Ed Boatanchors 0 January 24th 04 02:19 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Boatanchors 0 December 3rd 03 12:18 PM
FS: Radio and Test Equipment, Transmitting Tubes and Parts Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 September 21st 03 01:37 AM
FS: Radio and Test Equipment, Transmitting Tubes and Parts Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 September 21st 03 01:37 AM
FS: Radio and Test Equipment, Transmitting Tubes and Parts Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 September 13th 03 02:38 PM