Old January 23rd 05, 09:55 AM
Ray di Tutto

Default JVC GZ-S3 camera

Hi,

A friend gave me a JVC GZ-S3 camera and I want to use it for ATV.

This camera has a 10-pin connector to its power supply and VCR.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the original units, so I cannot do
anything with the camera.

I want to homebrew a power supply or adapt one of the units I already have
and use the video signal for my ATV xmitter.

Does someone have some data about the GZ-S3 connector wiring?

This camera is a nice unit, with expensive optics, it was state-of-the art
back in the '80s. I hate the idea of ripping it away for parts.

73

Angel HB9SLV
Old March 17th 05, 01:55 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Ray di Tutto wrote:

Hi,

A friend gave me a JVC GZ-S3 camera and I want to use it for ATV.

This camera has a 10-pin connector to its power supply and VCR.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the original units, so I cannot do
anything with the camera.

I want to homebrew a power supply or adapt one of the units I already have
and use the video signal for my ATV xmitter.

Does someone have some data about the GZ-S3 connector wiring?

This camera is a nice unit, with expensive optics, it was state-of-the art
back in the '80s. I hate the idea of ripping it away for parts.

73

Angel HB9SLV

try asking on news:sci.electronics.repair
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida