Old May 4th 04, 08:19 PM
Chris

Default FA DENTRON CLIPPERTON L HF AMPLIFIER

I have a Clipperton L in very good condition clean condition.
It uses four 572B's and it has the tuned input built in.
About 1200W out on 75m
Set up for 220V
$500 plus shipping from South Florida.
73 Chris VE3NGW/W4

Old May 4th 04, 08:38 PM
WA3MOJ

Will it work on 11 meters?

In article , Chris says...

Old May 4th 04, 10:43 PM
JOE

"Chris" wrote in message
I have a Clipperton L in very good condition clean condition.
It uses four 572B's and it has the tuned input built in.
About 1200W out on 75m
Set up for 220V
$500 plus shipping from South Florida.
73 Chris VE3NGW/W4

Now that's a switch :-) FA in the subject line, but 'FOR SALE' in
the ad...

I'm sure it'll **** SOMEBODY off. I think it's pretty clever

Loop Antenna for Class-E amplifier Marc Battyani Antenna 19 May 15th 04 06:48 PM
FS DENTRON CLIPPERTON L HF AMPLIFIER Chris Boatanchors 0 April 30th 04 03:55 AM
FA DENTRON CLIPPERTON-L HF AMPLIFIER Chris Boatanchors 0 January 18th 04 11:38 PM
Gates Radio amplifier amdx Antenna 2 December 8th 03 04:05 AM
WTB/WTT: Swan Mark II Amplifier Jeff C Boatanchors 0 September 1st 03 10:00 PM