RadioBanter

-   -   FS: New In Box Eimac 450TH tube $125 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6206-fs-new-box-eimac-450th-tube-%24125.html)

Rick Yerke May 6th 04 03:50 PM

FS: New In Box Eimac 450TH tube $125

I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA

Filip Dimitrov March 16th 11 08:57 PM

Hi Rick,

Do you still have the EIMAC 450TH?
I am interested into buying at least 4 of them.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Filip

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Yerke (Post 32706)

Enrico B December 5th 11 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Yerke (Post 32706)
I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA

hello Rick

please contact me if you still have some pieces of 450th - urgent

thanks in advance!

Enrico

Filip Dimitrov May 9th 12 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Yerke (Post 32706)
I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA

Dear Rick,
I am interested into the purchase of the EIMAC 450TH. Do you still have them?
Cheers,
Filip