Old May 6th 04, 03:50 PM
Rick Yerke

Default FS: New In Box Eimac 450TH tube $125

I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA
Old March 16th 11, 08:57 PM
Junior Member

Hi Rick,

Do you still have the EIMAC 450TH?
I am interested into buying at least 4 of them.

Thank you,

Cheers,

Filip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Yerke View Post

Old December 5th 11, 01:03 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Yerke View Post
I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA
hello Rick

please contact me if you still have some pieces of 450th - urgent

thanks in advance!

Enrico
Old May 9th 12, 11:27 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Yerke View Post
I have several NOS Eimac 450TH tubes for sale for $125 .They are new in their
original boxes.Shipping is $15 .Email

Rick Yerke
101 William St

PO Box 392
Moscow Pa. 18444
USA
Dear Rick,
I am interested into the purchase of the EIMAC 450TH. Do you still have them?
Cheers,
Filip

Need "Original" (1937 era) 6U5 Tuning Eye Tube Mdcalvert Boatanchors 1 April 7th 04 11:06 PM
Can you figure out this antenna? Richard Antenna 16 March 1st 04 01:51 AM
FS: Heathkit, Eimac, Lafayette, Amiga Computer and More Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 February 19th 04 05:40 AM
Tube tester query? k3hvg Boatanchors 4 February 2nd 04 01:47 AM
FS: Old tube sockets, 4, 5, 6, 7 pin, Hammurlund, GR, ceramic, phenolic,matching plugs, extenders Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 January 19th 04 10:54 PM