RadioBanter

-   -   Hickok 547 Tube tester roll - help (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/6271-hickok-547-tube-tester-roll-help.html)

Simon May 16th 04 01:45 AM

Hickok 547 Tube tester roll - help

Hi

I recently acquired a US made Hickok 547 tube tester. It is a nice unit
that works well, but the settings roll chart is dated 1954, which means
that it is not easy to test a lot of the 1950/1960s B7G and B9A tubes.
Unlike the 600 series, this particular model seems quite rare and I
wonder if anyone can advise whether later updated rolls were made for
it? If they were, can someone advise me where to get one or
alternatively where the data can be downloaded from the internet to
print out and attach to a manual?

Thanks

Simon