Old May 16th 04, 01:45 AM
Simon

Default Hickok 547 Tube tester roll - help

Hi

I recently acquired a US made Hickok 547 tube tester. It is a nice unit
that works well, but the settings roll chart is dated 1954, which means
that it is not easy to test a lot of the 1950/1960s B7G and B9A tubes.
Unlike the 600 series, this particular model seems quite rare and I
wonder if anyone can advise whether later updated rolls were made for
it? If they were, can someone advise me where to get one or
alternatively where the data can be downloaded from the internet to
print out and attach to a manual?

Thanks

Simon

Hickok I-177-A and Munston MX-949 A/U Adapter - 9 pin tube readings Ether Boatanchors 8 October 16th 08 06:54 PM
FA: Hickok Tube Tester Ronald Toller Boatanchors 0 March 31st 04 06:08 PM
Tube tester query? k3hvg Boatanchors 4 February 2nd 04 01:47 AM
FS: Jackson 648 Tube Tester A F Four Kilo Boatanchors 0 January 11th 04 11:46 AM
FA: Hickok 752A Tube Tester Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 September 5th 03 06:11 AM