Old February 8th 05, 06:28 PM
Hockeyguy

Default FS: B&W 5100B Transmitter

For Sale a very nice B&W 5100B transmitter. It's been sitting on my shelf
for a few years now not getting any use. Am selling it to make a bit more
room! Cosmetically, it's in very nice condx. The only thing wrong is a very
small nick of paint missing on the right side of the front panel. Other then
that, it's a "9" all the way. The last time it was plugged in, it worked
just fine. I have a copy of the original manual to go with it. The selling
price is $400. I'd really prefer a local pick-up as this unit weighs in
close to 100lbs. I'm located in southern NJ. Tks very much, Steve K2FW

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Shortwave 14 November 16th 04 09:55 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Swap 1 November 15th 04 10:21 PM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Scanner 0 November 15th 04 02:19 AM
Auction ends in 1 hour! 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast 88-108 MHz LCDDigital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Homebrew 0 November 15th 04 02:17 AM